I so dearly love a cottage in winter!

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Memo Board

So, I had an old shiny gold clock that was missing the hour hand.  I started thinking aaand then I started painting...you see the shiny sides, that is what the whole thing looked like...
 There is a raised provincial pattern in the outer ring and a crown-type raised pattern on the outer edge...hard to see...
And now it is a polka-dot, whimsical memo board for my art room!

Update on said room...have spent approximately 900 hours painting...yesterday I hung the awning striped valance (which is freakishly cute).  I got the black trim and crown done too!  Soooo whats left?  The second half of the window needs to be painted, the beams need to be painted, aaaaan then that wall of shelves needs to be tackled.  I would guess that I am about 1/2 way on this "little" project!

No comments:

Post a Comment