I so dearly love a cottage in winter!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Prepairing for Scaring

I spent a few hours working on Madam Lu's Halloween Frock.  Can any of you guess who she will be?
The front of the bodice.

The back.  I added the tabs and the lacing because as she grows, the bodice will grow with her.  So, she can use it for dress up for years to come (hopefully).
The fabric is vintage satin with a gorgeous tonal rose print.  The bodice is made from the scraps from one of my elementary school Christmas dresses.  Thanks, Mom, for saving the scraps!
I can't wait for you to see how poofy this is!

I wish I could wake Madam Lu up to try this on her...well, not really...!!!!


This was Sir E's idea and they will be coordinating...can you guess what the theme is???? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tara!
    Is she going to be Snow White?
    This costume is gorgeous and your talent is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jackie! Snow White it is! I am so glad you could tell! Now on to Dopey and Doc!

    ReplyDelete